How to apply.
Interested candidates should change to Edwin Clark University as their university of first choice at any JAMB accredited (CBT) Centres Nationwide or at Edwin Clark University Campus.
- Candidates must have participated in the 2020/2021 UTME and have met JAMB’s minimum requirements.
- Must have obtained a minimum of five (5) credit passes at not more than two (2) sittings in WAEC (SSCE)/NECO (SSCE)/GCE O’LEVEL or its equivalent.
- The required credit passes must include English language and other subjects relevant to the proposed course of study.
- Direct entry admission is available into 200 level in all programmes.
- Candidate for direct entry are required to obtained JAMB direct entry forms and possess any of the following qualifications.
- JUPEB/GCE Advanced level passes in relevant subjects
- OND/NCE with minimum grade of upper credit/credit respectively
iii. All direct entry candidates, in addition to the above, must satisfy the O’ level requirements as appropriate
List of undergraduate programmes
FACULTY OF SCIENCE
B.Sc. Computer Science
B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
FACULTY OF HUMANITIES, SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
B.Sc. Banking and Finance
B.Sc. Business Administration
B.A. English & Literary Studies
B.A. History & International Studies
B.Sc. Mass Communication
B.Sc. Political Science
FACULTY OF LAW
FACULTY OF AGRICULTURAL SCIENCES
B. Agric with options in:
Agricultural Economics and Extension
Aquaculture & Fisheries
Forestry & Wildlife
Hotel Management &Tourism
1 YEAR FOUNDATION PROGRAMME
Screening exercise for all prospective candidates, including those who have not chosen the University in their JAMB form shall be conducted as and when they visit.
Candidates are advised to visit the University’s website or call the Admission Officer.
ECU, the University that cares, has in place all facilities that make learning a worthwhile experience.
In order to make its degree global, the university has collaboration with following foreign institutions:
- Coventry University, Coventry, UK
- Chicago State University, Chicago, USA
- Reinhardt University, Waleska, Goergia, USA
The collaboration avails ECU students the opportunity of taking courses from these institutions, participating in exchange programmes and seamless post graduate admissions.
Staff of the University are also exposed to research collaborations, exchange progammes of various academic development initiatives.
Law – N695,000 Per Session
Agricultural Sciences – N250,000 Per Session
All Other Degree Programmes – N395,000 Per Session
A’ Level (JUPEB): N350,000 Per Session.
Please Note: Fees include accommodation.
A one-time acceptance fee of N25,000 is charged on admission.