Coordinator, Faculty of Agric
Name: Dr. Ifeoma Anestina Agboje
Designation/Rank: Coordinator/Lecturer II
- Edwin Clark University, Kiagbodo. 2019 – Date
- Ferscoat Group of Schools, Ipaja, Lagos, 2004 – 2007
Nature of Employment: Full-time
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- WhatsApp: 08125904147
Faculty and Course
- Faculty: Agricultural Sciences
- Department: Agricultural Economics
- Programme: BSc. Agric.
- Unit: Agricultural Science
Areas of interest:
- Teaching and Research
- Training and capacity building
- Community development
- PhD, M.Sc (Agricultural Economics);
- Tech (Agricultural Economics and Extension)
- University of Ibadan, Oyo State
- Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, Oyo State
Areas of Specification: Development studies in Agriculture, Welfare Economics and Resource Economics
- Teaching and lecturing experiences (6 years)
- Research and survey (8 years)
Awards/Honours: Delta State Local PhD scholarship.
Membership of Professional bodies
- International Association of Agricultural Economics
- Poverty and Economic Policy (PEP) Research Network
- Agboje, I. A and Aderemi, T (2018): Effect of currency devaluation and oil price fluctuation in Nigeria; A dynamic general equilibrium analysis. A conference paper for the 12th PEGNet 2018 conference held in Cotonou, Benin. October 11-12.
- Agboje, A (2018): Implication of switching fuel subsidy on households in Nigeria. A conference paper presented at the 30th International Conference of Agricultural Economics, Canada. July 28 – August 22. @ageconsearch.umn.edu/record/275938/files/2421.pdf
- Agboje I. A, Adeoti. A and Irhivben B. O (2014): Performance Assessment of Solid Waste Management Following Private Partnership Operations in Lagos State. Journal of Waste Management. Hindawi Publishing Corporation, Vol. 2014, Article ID 868072: Pp.1-8.
- Agboje I. A, Komolafe J. O, Alao T. K and Okoruwa O.V (2013): Bubbles in Maize Market Price in South-West Geopolitical Zone of Nigeria. International Journal of Scientific and Research Publications, Vol. 3. Issue 8: Pp.1-11.
- Agboje I. A, Awoyomi F. S.O and Yusuf S. A (2013): Price Competition among Retailers of Coca Cola Products in Ibadan Metropolis, Nigeria. International Journal of Sciences, Basic and Applied Research (IJSBAR) Vol. 9, No.1: Pp. 5-17.