EDWIN CLARK UNIVERSITY, KIAGBODO
FIVE YEAR STRATEGIC PLAN
The Five-Year Master Plan articulates the mission, vision, values, and goals of Edwin Clark University, Kiagbodo, Delta State, Nigeria as it evolves in a rapidly-changing higher education landscape with a focus on:
- innovative and enriched learning, dynamic and impactful research
- the transformative educational experience of students as the highest priority
- a commitment to public service, and community partnerships
- a sustained philosophy of a secular private university established on Christian
principles and values
- growth in the areas of entrepreneurship, the environment, sciences, humanities,
social and management, law, arts and culture.
We envision Edwin Clark University Kiagbodo will be a globally recognized premier research university committed to inclusion, access, advancement of knowledge, student success, and community enrichment.
The five goals of the strategic plan provide the framework through which we build a university culture that continually and effectively adapts to the complex challenges and ever-changing landscape of public higher education.
The Five-Year Master Plan Goals:
Goal 1: Innovative and High-Impact Research and Academic Programmes
Edwin Clark University Kiagbodo will vigorously contribute to the advancement of knowledge through the development of innovative and high-impact research and academic programmes that are integrative, interdisciplinary, and promote critical thinking, problem-solving, and creativity.
Goal 2: Integrated Student-Centered Experiences
Goal 3: An Active and Engaged University Community Focused on Excellence in Research, Scholarship, and Innovation
Goal 4: Highly Productive Collaborations, Partnerships, and Community Engagement
Goal 5: Infrastructure and Processes in Support of Excellence